Saturday, November 24, 2007

So much to do...

I have so much to do and feel very compelled to get at it, so it's short and sweet today. I think the "illness" has passed, although it honestly won't make much of a difference to me one way or the other, i'll still have my short little "helper" today anyway. Hopefully she'll be more agreeable today and not so cranky. I know she's teething again and having a hard time getting this set to come through, she's been cranky, very drooly, chewing everything and a bit feverish for a few days now, poor girl. I'm just hoping to accomplish some things today since this is the last of John's vacation and so far we havn't gotten much checked off the big ole list of things to do. Isn't that always the way, you have this big "plan" of stuff to accomplish and then as the days go by, one thing or another comes up to knock you off course and eventually most of the time is gone and hardly anything gets done.....
Oh well sitting here typing in my blog isn't helping really.

No comments: