Saturday, November 24, 2007

Well there, i got quite a bit done...Thanksgiving #2 is tomorrow

Sure not as much as i'd like but i do set incredibly high goals.
I'm having a last minute Thanksgiving #2 here tomorrow. I don't know how you all are but i just don't think it's the same when it's not "your" Thanksgiving, know what i mean? Like i have a certain recipe for stuffing that I just love and it's just not the same without it. So Friday it was decided that we'd have our "own" Thanksgiving sometime over the weekend. And due to the illness factor around here it ended up being decided tomorrow was the day. SO.....tomorrow i'll be making a turkey w/ all the trimmings, yum i can't wait.
I do have to get the table cleaned off though in order to eat at it, so that'll be another thing checked off my to do list :-)

No comments: