Friday, September 19, 2008

Brrrr....and ramblings...

32 degrees....might have even been colder than that, we got up at about 6:30 and that was the temp. On a side note we got this cool new indoor/outdoor thermometer with some leftover LL Bean coupon dollars and I am just loving it :)
I honestly am not upset about it getting cool, i wanted a good hard freeze to kill off all the stuff that's been messing with my allergies for the past week or so. Hopefully i'll feel a bit more human now that my head isn't so stuffed up. Although since it's cold we'll have to start burning the pellet stove and that gives me a whole other kind of stuffed up, however that is usually cured by also running the humidifier.
This weekend is a busy one. Tonight I have a party to go to. Then tomorrow is my good friend Gabby's wedding (watch next week for a post on my sewing blog of her gifts, i didn't want to ruin the surprise, but i am very pleased with how they turned out). Then sunday we are planning to go apple picking, which is something i just love to do, it's kind of our fall tradition with Faith, she had fun last year and I bet will have a BLAST this year. Stay tuned for pics of that as well.

No comments: