Thursday, May 8, 2008

Don't you hate it when...

You are all ready to clean, you have the energy for once, you have the desire (sort of) and you're ready to go. You get started, you are on a good streak, even though you have a little toddler following you around "helping" you are getting things done, YEAH. Even made it through a pee pee accident (toddler not mama). So you are pressing on and then...yup you are ready to mop and you can't find your mop bucket...where in the world could it be? it's a bucket it's not like it can hide....i bet the husband has used it for some purpose and not returned it, so you go ask husband, "i don't know" is the answer....ARGH....so you look around and still can't find it, oh well guess i'll use a trash can....however i will bet you that sometime this weekend it will miraculously surface, my guess would be somewhere out in the garage....

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I just hate it when I have the urge to clean...usually that is about the 40th week of pregnancy. Thank goodness I haven't had that feeling for....mmmmmm, nearly 5 whole years!

I have never lost a bucket before, though I did lose the mop...which was being used to prop up the garage door at the time. Don't ask me why.