Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just a yucky morning...a rant of sorts...

I didn't sleep well at all last night, Faith went to bed at about 8:30 without an issue. I just wasn't tired, i finally tried to go to sleep at 10:45 and just tossed and turned. What little bit i did sleep was all funky dreams, which in my opinion aren't sleep. I got up 3 different times to pee. And at 6 am Faith woke up for the day so that was that. I have big ole bags under my eyes, feel in general like crap. My big ole cup (okay cups) of coffee is helping but not much. So the most annoying part for me was when I called John, and tried to complain about my nights sleep, he immediately went into a "well i had a crappy night...blah blah blah". I am just getting so sick of this attitude, i mean I GET IT your job sometimes sucks. I would be mad too if my truck broke down, and i had a long night with several other issues to go along with the broken truck. BUT would it have been just tragic if for 2 minutes i got to complain? Instead, i just said "well fine" and hung up the phone. I mean is it awful for him to listen to me and really HEAR me? No it's all about him...

I typed out a whole bunch more stuff and then just deleted it because honestly i'm not looking for sympathy, i use this blog to vent but sometimes since it's not private it's better to just leave out all the details.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

(((hugs))) Men are so funny that way, they need to make it all about themselves...such attention hogs. You are not alone hun!