Friday, April 4, 2008

So are you sick of potty talk yet?

Well since that's the "big thing" around here lately i guess that's what ends up in my blog. After 3 pee accidents and then a poop accident i just had enough today, and we went back to diapers for a while. I just don't know if she has enough control to realize she needs to go before it actually happens. I think she might just be a bit young yet. The times she is going it's because I am taking her in there and sitting for good periods of the day (not all at once mind you) and we "catch it" that way. She is not telling me at all that she needs to go, only that she has had an accident. So for at least a couple days i'm going back to diapers and see what she does, if she continues to take them off and shows her own interest in the potty (not mommy's forced interest) then we'll go right back to big girl pants, if not we'll keep the big girl pants put away till she shows more signs. I'm disappointed cause I really thought she was gonna pick it up fast, maybe she still will, who knows.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I am sorry Sarah. Potty learning is so different for each kid. Hopefully she will do better in the coming weeks. :)