Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quick Med .... more like SLOWER than a snail in January.

So i went to "Quick" med today because i don't really have a "family" doctor and I knew i needed antibiotics for this to clear up. So i get there at 10:45 am. There is 3 people ahead of me in the waiting room, apparently the Dr was in surgery and running late (they opened at 10 am). But they said he was supposed to be there "soon". They checked me in at 11:15 and did my vitals etc. I went back to waiting room and FINALLY the doctor got there at 1:15, i didn't get out of there till 2:15. 3 1/2 hours! I should have left when they didn't check me in right away and gone elsewhere but i knew that this place took my insurance and i didn't wnat to risk going somewhere else and potentially paying the whole bill, nor did i want to just end up waiting a long time somewhere else. Then once they had checked me in I didn't want to leave cause i"d already paid my co-pay and figured why bother "he'll probably be here in a minute"...YEAH RIGHT! The guy was very apologetic, the staff was nice and stuff, but still.....i'm surprised i didn't blow my top. So thanks Tracy for your recommendation, HA HA.

No comments: