Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can you dream smells?

Okay this is something i've wondered for a while. I often will be woken up in the night smelling something - toast, coffee...usually something food related. Sometimes it's another smell like perfume. Well last night I smelled cow manure, ewww. Woke up and was like "Oh great what did the dog do". I recently started letting him back into the whole house since the mud finally froze up and he's no longer tracking it everywhere. Anyway, came downstairs and nothing. I was apparently dreaming the smell of cow poop.

How weird am I??

3 comments:

Diana said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Roaming Home said...

EWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

oddly enough, that happens to me too! I woke up once freakin' out because I *knew* I smelled smoke. Justin checked the whole house...nothing...
It happens to me often LOL