Monday, November 3, 2008

Sewing....

Okay so i just put the sewing machine needle into my finger, boy did that feel good....
then i got some fabric caught, it jammed up while it was supposed to be sewing, and when i got it all cleaned out now my bobbin thread isn't getting picked up....ARGH!
I'm taking a break and then goign to follow the instructions for taking the bobbin case apart and cleaning it. I cannot be without my machine right now so please say a sewing machine prayer that it's not broken and going to have to go for service.

***EDITED to add***
it's broken....I am so upset and frustrated. I will have to take it in to the dealer tomorrow. I am hoping they can look at it right away and it's an easy fix. I NEED my sewing machine. It's not a want, it's a NEED I have way to much going on that needs to be completed to not have it.

1 comment:

Me said...

Ouch. I know your pain...mine was while the embroidery needle was running. Went right through the nailbed and then broke. I think that's the worst I have ever done. My aunt has cut the tips off a few of her fingers from a rotary cutter...haven't done that yet!

Sorry your machine broke, but I was glad to hear it wa a quick fix!