Thursday, November 13, 2008

My posts are so sad lately...

But my aunt just passed away. She was in her 80's and had been sick for the last few months with some sort of brain tumor. Not a big shock that she passed, but sad none the less. I have to confess i've been wondering who would be first. There have been 3 very ill in our family. Her, my dad and John's aunt. I sure hope this is the only funeral i have to attend for a while. Of course my first thought was "oh no, but at least she's out of pain" and like a girl, my second thought was "do i have anything to wear?". Bad I know...but true too.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I am so sorry about your aunt, Sarah. You have had a bit on your plate recently, so I will keep you in my prayers...and your daddy too, bless his heart. (((hugs)))

The Roaming Home said...

{{{hugs}}} I'm so sorry to about your Aunt. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Tracey said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt....and sorry I didn't call you back last night. I ended up chatting with my mom for over an hour, then had to help Jake with homework....sooooo much fun! I'll try to catch up with you over the weekend maybe. Take care.