Friday, January 16, 2009

So i have a job.

Well my old boss just called and offered me a job. No interview or anything just flat out offered me a job. Which is cool.
I have mixed feelings. On the one hand i just love being home with Faith, and hate the thought of working a regular job. But at the same time we can use the $$ - we can pay off some bills sooner and save more too. I basically am looking at it as I can always quit later if it really isn't working out.
So i'll be doing dental billing and comp. & no-fault billing at the hospital. It will be 8-4 (no nights, no weekends) and probably about 3/4 time for now and later on it may be just part time, who knows at some point it might even be full time. The rate of pay is good and I pretty much know what I am getting into. I know i probably won't like many things, but at the same time I can endure. Maybe it will be good to be out in the workplace again and with "adults".

1 comment:

The Roaming Home said...

Congrats and good luck with your new job!