Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Your dream job ...

Last night while i was trying to relax for bed i was browsing tv and there was a commercial for a new show about mom's that gave up their "dream" to raise their family. It really made me have a sentimental mushy momment to realize that I am truely living my dream. Sure I had career aspirations, but i never had a passion for them. I have ALWAYS had a passion for being a wife and a mommy. A mommy most of all. It makes a new perspective to my sometimes feelings of "ho hum"ness...LOL that's not a word, i know that. But I am so priviledged to be able to stay home with Faith, and do all those things that when i was working I never had time/made time for.

3 comments:

Helen Pierce said...

I'm happy you can stay at home with Faith and enjoy her growing. I wasn't able to do that with you and missed out on alot of your moments. Enjoy all your time spent with Faith and be happy and content

Diana said...

I totally understand, Sarah. I feel the same way. :-)

Sherry said...

Yep, it's the best job in the world for sure! I have no regrets. :)