Saturday, October 4, 2008

Coupons again...

Are you tired of me beating a dead horse on the whole coupon thing. I can't help it, i just love it, I feel like i'm somehow cheating the system, even though nothing i do is wrong.

Anyway today's trip to P&C -
2 Boxes of Apple Cinnamon Cheerio's were FREE.
2 Boxes of Reese's Puffs were 40 cents each.
4 Boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars were $1 each.
8 Boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks were $1.16 each.
2 Boxes of Electrasol Powerball Dishwasher tabs were 74 cents each.
1 Container of Daisy Sour Cream was FREE.

Total of regular retail price - $62.79
Total PAID - $15.56

PLUS I got 2 dozen eggs for 98 cents each because i spent over $20, which saves me another $1.22 off the regular price.
AND I got 2 checkout coupons for $$ off my next visit.
One is for $2.50 off and one is for $3.50. So really I am saving another $6.

Bringing my TOTAL savings today to $54.45

No comments: