Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I hate being sick part 2

So i finally admitted today that poor Faith was really suffering more because mommy was sick than because she was sick herself. She wasn't super sick, just cranky more than anything and i think that was because i am so sick. Anyway after sitting in the recliner most of the morning and having a baby hug me a million times, which was nice. I realized poor Faith really just wanted to play and have attention that was probably why she was cranky. I finally called my mom and asked her if she could come and get her and keep her overnight, she of course did and from what she said on the phone Faith was having lots of fun, when i asked her if she was being good for Grandma she said "uh huh" and when i asked if she ate her dinner she said "uh huh" and then i asked if she was having fun and she said "uh huh" LOL my girl she's all about details. She did try and tell me a story about Chey Chey, not sure what it was. Then she told me "Grandma getting wa wa" (which is water if you didn't know) and promptly went to get a drink too. So i went to bed at 7:30 loaded full of medication. At that point my chest was hurting so bad and i was feverish. Woke up about 11:30 to the fever being done and feeling better. Now i'm doing a lot of coughing and blowing of my nose but i'd rather get the stuff out than end up with pneumonia. Heading back to bed....

No comments: