Thursday, December 11, 2008

Change...

Mom came home last night as Dad wasn't waking up at all. She needed to rest so she could go back up today as I have a puking, feverish toddler to deal with. Anyway she got a call at 4am that Dad's breathing has "changed". I'm sure it's not a change for the good, i will know more when i get up there but i expect maybe we are getting closer to the end. I know it sounds terrible to hope this is the case, but if you saw him you'd know why i feel this way. I will update when i can. For now John is home with Faith, hopefully her throwing up with subside. I am trying to keep her to the BRAT diet, but it's so hard with a toddler that is hungry and doesn't understand that some things will make it worse. Poor kiddo.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

we love u guys

Sherry said...

(((hugs))) and prayers.