Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trying to chug along...

It's hard, sometimes i just get really teary. A picture. Something Faith says. Something I'm doing. But I am trying to get back to "normal". We need to have Christmas, we need it for our family. So i did a bit of shopping. Trying to get the house in order, so we can get up at least the tree. I'm extremely tired. And not feeling 100%, not sure what's up, other than i figure it's just the stress of everything.

HUGE thank yous to all my wonderful blog reading friends. You've all been great!
Not to mention all my IRL friends, family and neighbors who have sent cards, messages or just encouraged me. I couldn't make it without that support, i know that.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

More hugs today Sarah. I am glad that you can get out of bed and attempt to function. I am continuing to pray for your heart as well as your ability to find some joy in the season.

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed our play group was cancelled. Grrr! I was looking forward to seeing you.
I'm praying for you and your mom and the rest of your fam.