Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am better...dad is the same

I think i had a migraine and that my fibromyalgia has flared up badly. I had a splitting headache and nausea - definate migraine symptoms for me. My chest is sore, but it's muscular sore which is a sign my fibro is flaring, as is all the "all over" achyness. Today i'm better, still sore and my chest is still sore, but my headache and nausea is gone so that's good. I'm certain it's not the flu.
I did go see dad for a bit yesterday, took Faith. I wasn't sure if I should, but she was a good girl. She showed him the picture she made. Sat on the edge of the bed with him. Rubbed his legs and arms. She kissed and hugged him bye, and he seemed to know she was there, i dont' know.
Not sure what the plan is today. Dave stayed last night and said Dad kept trying to get up in the night, thinks he needs to get out of bed for some reason. He's still pretty much just confused and out of it. I'll probably stay tonight with him. I'll have to see what John wants to do when he gets home here soon.
Anyway, that's where we are at. I just hope and pray he's not suffering. I don't think he's in pain, they are giving him pain medication, so that's something.

No comments: