Monday, December 8, 2008

Still holding on...

Dad is just pretty much sleeping all the time, if he does stir or wake up he's very confused. He's not eating or drinking a whole lot.
This is definately the hardest thing i've ever experienced in my life. It's -12 here this morning and i have to get Chey to school. Then i'm hoping it will warm up a bit before I take Faith and go see him for a while. Will update as I can.
Again thanks to all my friends and family for their prayers and encouragment, it's appreciated so much.

3 comments:

The Roaming Home said...

{{{big hugs}}} I hope you are feeling physically better today.

Anonymous said...

indeed...how are YOU today? I'm so sorry. Prayers are going up for you...

Ellen said...

{{{hugs}}} Sarah. I am crying at my computer for you. Prayers for you guys from us here.