Friday, December 19, 2008

Making progress...

I *think* i'm done with shopping for presents. Though I do have 1 present i need to do a bit of sewing on, though it shouldn't take long. I also have 1 outfit and 1 nightgown to sew up for Faith, again shouldn't take too long.
I am making headway in the laundry, though i'm still several loads behind, but we're getting there.
I took care of some odds/ends running around today.
I am also starting on some cookies, however i think i want these more for myself today than for Christmas. The recipe is SUPER easy and fast, and they smell awesome though I havn't eaten any yet.
Recipe is -
1 box chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup butter, softened/melted
2 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix cake mix, butter and eggs until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes at 350. Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool completely.

Easy Peasy!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

The cookies sound yummy, I will have to try them. 3d has been bugging me for WEEKS about making snowman cookies (just sugar cookies in snowman shapes and then decorated), so think maybe Monday we will have a baking day.

I was glad to read that you are getting things done for Christmas...I know it must be so very hard, but your dad would want you to all have a great Christmas. Maybe a special ornament for him on your tree will help you all feel a bit better. :)

(((hugs)))

Diana said...

I want cookies. Can you make me some cookies?