Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Saturday Morning

Well it's the weekend, yeah! John should be home from work soon. I'm hoping this will be a super productive weekend. The last couple days have been pretty good for me, I've had pretty good luck getting more done. Faith seems better from the teething, though they still aren't through, one is just barely popped through and that's it. Anyway she's done more playing and less bugging mommy to hold her, not that I mind.
Tomorrow is my little sister's 10th birthday. I just can't believe she is 10 years old already. So unbelievable, seems like yesterday she was Faith's age. Time sure does fly.
Dad made great progress this week in therapy. He was able to get up pushing off the wheelchair (vs. pulling himself up), stablize himself and use the walker to walk up and down a hallway (i think he said he figured about 60 feet). Yesterday he did that 3 different times. YEAH! He's also getting stronger and stronger in therapy. We are thrilled. Hoping and praying he continues to get better and better and have days/weeks like this all the time so that he comes home very soon! Even though he's close by and sees us more, it would be 100% better for him to be at home.
Well can't get my day started sitting here.
Thanks to all those reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here :-)

1 comment:

Diana said...

So glad your dad is progressing, Sarah. :-)